INSULATION DIVISION (THERMAL AND SOUND)
FR, elastomeric Nitrile rubber tubing (NBR) for Pipe insulation
‘INSUflex’ (NBR tubing) is a fire retardant closed cell flexible elastomeric pre-formed tubing thermal insulation product. The material is CFC & HCFC free with O.D.P. zero. Light & flexible tubing enables easy and fast working. ‘INSUflex’ offers a high water vapour transmission resistance factor which ensures a low stable thermal conductivity, thereby saving energy and ensuring efficiency of the system, wherein applied. It is an environmental & user friendly product, than conventional fibrous products like Glass Wool.
- A high water vapour diffusion resistance ensures thermal efficiency during low temperature operations
- Chemically inert, resistant to growth of fungi & vermin
- Low thermal conductivity of the product provides energy savings and trouble free performance
- Operating temperature range of -55°C to +105°C
- Light weight and flexible tubing is available in various pipe sizes and thickness combinations for diverse applications
- Fire Retardant material quality means safety & protection
- Fiber free and zero O.D.P.
- HVAC piping insulation
- Split and window ACs piping insulation
- Chiller pipe insulation
- Insulation of plumbing and waste water drainage pipes
- Solar piping insulation
- Cold storage
- Clean room piping insulation and many more...
Ideal for :
- HVAC industry
- Construction - Domestic & Commercial
- Clean Room e.g. Pharmaceutical, Electronics etc.
- R & D centers
- Solar Plant
- Chemicals and Process industries
Suitable for :
- MS Pipes
- Copper Pipes
- PVC Pipes
- PPR Pipes