INSULATION DIVISION (THERMAL AND SOUND)
Ideal material to maintain the ideal temperature
'INSUshield' is a non-fibrous, fire retardant (FR), closed cell, tri-dimensional chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam. It is certified 'Class O' in Fire Propagation and 'Class 1' in Surface Spread of Flame as per BS 476 Part 6 & Part 7 respectively. 'INSUshield' (chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam) is an ideal environment friendly insulation material, with a perfect solution for all your insulation needs for ducts, roofs, pipes, vessels etc. It is a better alternative to conventional Glass Wool insulation material. 'INSUshield' is also available in tubing form for pipe insulation.
- ‘Class O' in fire propagation and 'Class 1' in surface spread of flame
- More than 90% closed cell - Negligible water/moisture absorption
- Wide operating temperature range from -40°C to + 115°C
- Low and stable 'K' value
- Chemically inert
- Resistant to growth of fungi and vermin
- Non-fibrous, non-toxic and non-carcinogenic.
- Environment & user friendly
- Ease of installation
- HVAC duct insulation
- AC / Humidification duct insulation
- Underdeck insulation
- Pipe insulation
- Acoustic flooring etc.
Ideal for :
- Pharmaceuticals and Textile mills
- Airports, Hospitals, Medical and Diagnostic centers
- Shopping malls and Multiplexes
- IT, BPOs and other Commercial buildings
- PEBs, Industrial, Factory and Poultry sheds
- Food processing industry
- Data centers, Server rooms, Standard rooms etc.
- Computerized control rooms for Petrochemicals, Power plants, Steel plants
- Manufacturing units, Networking stations and many more…