THE QUALITY BENCHMARK
At SPL, quality is synonymous with all activity. The company seeks excellence in everything -- whether it's making high calibre products or dispensing its EHS responsibilities.
Not surprisingly, SPL stands solidly benchmarked by global certification bodies for diverse aspects of its operations.
- ISO 9001:2000 from BVQI, for its Quality Management System.
- ISO 14001 from DNV, for its Environment Management System.
- 5 Star rating for Health & Safety Management from the British Safety Council.
- OHSAS 18001: 1999 certification for Occupational Health & Safety Management from BVQI.
- SPL is also a signatory to the "Responsible Care" initiative in India . And, towards enhancing customer satisfaction, augmenting quality, and improving its market acceptability further, the company is embracing the "Six Sigma" way.
This range of products contains specific additives which modify properties of polystyrene to meet specific requirements. This speciality offering includes:
- Custom coloured transparent and opaque polystyrene with very high consistency and fastness.
- Antistatic polystyrene grades with different efficacy & transparency.
- Toughened polystyrene grades with varying levels of toughness, transparency and heat resistance.
- Grades with much higher heat distortion resistance with different flow and toughness.
- UV stabilized, coloured transparent and impact modified polystyrene grades.
- Highly tough grades with very high resistance to chemicals, water vapour permeation and environmental stress cracking.
- Fire retardant grades with gradated flow and fire retardancy levels.
* Detailed product literatures for all modified polystyrene range of products are available on request. Kindly contact your nearest Supreme representative.