Expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE)
Formerly: Hitlon / Profil / Armour
A dynamic product to match virtually all packaging requirements...
is non-crosslinked, expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE)
of a closed-cell structure. It fulfils your requirements for packaging, transportation and marketing objectives that are functional and cost-effective. 'PROTECarmour' expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE)
is available in EPE foam sheets
and qqEPE foam roll
forms. Also known as high density polyethylene foam (HDPE)
and low density polyethylene foam (LDPE)
Above all, 'PROTECarmour' (EPE / Hitlon) primary foam packaging material
ensures total protection of your product.
- Durable, lightweight and non-dusting
- Flexible and elastic - Easy to cut, fabricate, wrap around, perforate and seal
- High impact resistant - Crumble proof and relatively higher tensile/tear strength
- Non-toxic and odourless. Resistant to moisture, fungi and chemicals
- Unaffected by temperature ranging from -40°C - +70°C
- CFC free – Environment friendly and completely recyclable
- Special anti-static packaging PE foam grades available - ESD packing,
HMHD laminated foam for covers etc.
- Packaging solutions: Dust covers,bubble wrap, corner pads, support pads,EPE buffers – customised foam packaging buffers, encapsulation blocks, display usage etc.
- Anti-static packaging covers
- Packaging of consumer durables and white goods like TV covers, Refrigerator packaging, LCD / LED packaging etc.
- Packaging and cushioning solutions for Automobiles: Carpet underlays, gaskets, seat cushion inserts, door liners, side / roof panels etc. Transit packing of vehicles, returnable / multiple use packing material, domestic and exports spares packing, component packing, packing material for 2-wheelers, steering wheel covers, windshield covers, die-punch wheel arch pads etc.
- Packing material for painted surface of components
- Sports & recreation goods: Protective foam gears (Arm / elbow / leg / shoulder pads), PE foam mats and mattresses, garment insulation, helmet lining, life jackets / life vests, sleeping bag underlay, shoe insoles, gloves, ski belts and many more...
- Packaging of electronics & machinery
- Fragile item packaging - packaging of glass sheets, glassware, mirrors, picture frames, ceramics, chinaware, pottery, handicrafts etc.
- Packaging of highly polished and sensitive items
- Packaging material for sensitive IT merchandise
- Freight forwarders
* Composite packaging solutions / customised fabricated packaging products can be designed for specific requirements.