Formerly: Hitlon / Profil / Litelon
High performance product for virtually all packaging and cushioning requirements...
is a general purpose, non-crosslinked, expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE)
of a closed-cell structure. It fulfils your requirements for packaging, transportation and marketing objectives that are functional and cost-effective. ‘PROTEClitelon’ expanded polyethylene foam (EPE / PE)
is available in EPE foam sheets
and EPE foam roll
forms. Above all, ‘PROTEClitelon
’ (EPE / PE)
ensures total protection of your product.
- Durable, light weight & non dusting
- Flexible & elastic - Easy to cut, fabricate, wrap around, insert or seal
- Can take care of multiple shocks unlike rigid foams
- Non-toxic & odorless. No CFC/HCFC gases are used during production
- ‘PROTEClitelon’ (EPE / PE) is 100% recyclable environment friendly foams
- Offers excellent resistance to moisture, fungi & chemicals
- ‘PROTEClitelon’ (EPE / PE) has high buoyancy and relatively higher mechanical strength
- Special HMHD film laminated foams, anti-static PE foams, mattress foam also available
- Packaging solutions: Dust covers, bubble wrap, corner pads, support pads, PE packaging buffers, encapsulation blocks, display usage etc.
- Anti-static packaging covers
- Packaging of consumer durables and white goods like TV covers, Refrigerator packaging, LCD / LED packaging etc.
- Packaging and cushioning solutions for Automobiles: Carpet underlays, gaskets, seat cushion inserts, door liners, side / roof panels etc. Transit packing of vehicles, returnable / multiple use packing material, domestic and exports spares packing, component packing, packing material for 2-wheelers steering wheel covers, windshield covers, die-punch wheel arch pads etc
- Packing material for painted surface of components
- Sports & recreation goods: Protective guards made of foam (Arm / elbow / leg / shoulder pads), EPE mats and mattresses, garment insulation, helmet lining, life jackets / life vests, sleeping bag underlay, shoe insoles, gloves, ski belts and many more...
- Packaging of electronics & machinery
- Fragile item packaging - packaging of glass sheets, glassware, mirrors, picture frames, ceramics, chinaware, pottery, handicrafts etc.
- Packaging of highly polished and sensitive items
- Packaging material for sensitive IT merchandise
- Freight forwarders
* Composite packaging solutions / customised fabricated packaging products can be designed for specific requirements.