Chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam (XLPE)
A versatile range of extruded, closed-cell, chemically crosslinked polyethylene foams.
‘PROTECxlc’ is a range of extruded, closed cell, chemically crosslinked polyethylene foams (XLPE). The product can be offered in various densities, thickness & laminates options in standard roll forms or sheet forms or in customized cut pieces. ‘PROTECxlc’ (chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam - XLPE) is suitable for various industrial applications that require high performance foam in roll form.
- Excellent impact, abrasion, compression and tear resistant
- Low & stable ‘K’ value ideal for automotive insulation applications
- Non water absorbent
- Resistant to moisture, fungi, bacteria and chemicals
- Easy to cut and fabricate
- Available in FR grade
- Can be thermoformed or processed with vacuum / compression techniques
- RoHS compliant, environment friendly and CFC / HCFC free
- Packaging solutions: Case liners, tool box foam pads inners, corner pads, support pads, crosslinked PE buffers, encapsulation blocks, display usage, heavy machinery packing, electrical panel gaskets etc.
- Packaging and cushioning solutions for Automobiles: Gap fillers, gaskets & tapes, door trims pads ,roof liners, insulation pads, cable support, weathering strips, AC duct support, mirror packing support, headlight & rear light gaskets, mats, sun-visor foams and many more...
- Sports & recreation goods: Protective guards (arm / elbow / leg / shoulder pads), crosslinked PE foam mattresses, garment insulation, helmet lining, life jackets / life vests, sleeping bag under lay, shoe insoles, gloves, ski belts etc.
- Insulation: Industrial refrigeration, cold storage, cold water pipes, AHUs (air handling units), A/C ducts, domestic air conditioners etc.
- Mats and Mattresses