Supreme Lifeline C-PVC, manufactured based on world’s best Japanese material technology is the most ideal solution for hot and cold water. This system is suitable for water supply, water distribution and industrial application and has emerged as the best substitute to conventional G.I. piping system. Choice of the raw material and strict quality control imparts high degree of reliability; as a result Lifeline becomes preferred choice of leading consultants, architects, builders, plumbers and quality conscious people across the country. This simple and easy to fit user-friendly, high-performance system is equipped with many outstanding features and hence approved by WRAS, UK and MCGM.
Product Specifications & Range
- CTS Series :
- Pipes – 15 to 50 mm (½” to 2″) in SDR 11/13.5 as per IS 15778
- oFittings – 15 to 50 mm (½” to 2″) in SDR 11 as per ASTM D 2846
- oPipes & fittings – 20mm (¾”) & 25 mm (1″) in SDR 9 as per company standard
- IPS Series :
- oPipes – 65 to 250 mm (2½”to 10″) in SCH 40 & SCH 80 as per ASTM F 441
- Fittings – 65 to 150 mm (½” to 6″) in SCH 40 / 80 as per ASTM F 438 / 439
Fields of Application
Hot and Cold water distribution in residential, commercial and public projects, solar heater application, firefighting mains, Industrial applications, etc.