Supreme Ultra plus double wall corrugated pipes are stronger than solid wall pipes. They have a unique wall structure with corrugated structure externally and smooth surface internally. This specific structure ensures a wonderful combination of lowest inner friction, smooth internal flow characteristics without any blockage, high flexibility, superior strength to weight ratio. Besides this corrugated structure on the external face of the pipes provides highest ability to support and distribute live and dead loads thereby, meeting every installation conditions. It performs exceptionally well to sustain soil and traffic loads that the pipe will encounter in service under buried condition in high and low cover situations. Supreme Ultra plus pipes produced with state of-the-art technology offers multiple benefits, especially as they are much lighter than any conventional pipes and even lighter than solid wall plastic (PVC, HDPE or PP) pipes. This remarkable material efficiency not only makes these pipes competitive but advantageous in terms of handling and installation
- Great flexibility – Due to lighter in weight and elastic nature, these pipes offer lot of flexibility while installation
- Excellent stiffness – Suitable to withstand heavy overload pressure
- Perfect hydraulic properties – Glass smooth inner surface helps in rapid disposal of flowing waste. This greatly reduces the possibility of blockage and maximizes the flow characteristics.
- Excellent chemical, corrosion and abrasion resistance
- 100 % watertight joints
- Easy and quick installation
- Maintenance free
- Long life – Being free from corrosion, chemical re-activeness and excellent abrasion resistance these pipes can last over 100 years
- Cost effective – 60 -70% weight saving in comparison to solid wall plastic pipes, & 95% lighter than concrete pipes.
- Eco-friendly – Processing and reprocessing does not have any adverse impact on the environment and due to watertight joints there is no possibility of soil and underground water pollution.
Product Specifications & Range
- 110 to 630 mm in SN 4 and 8 as per IS 16098
Fields of Application
Drainage and sewerage application. Can be used for Storm water and rain water harvesting, ground water recharge, road crossing culverts for drainage, telecom & power cable ducting etc.