Silsacks Shipping Bags
Supreme Silsacks shipping bags are produced from Multilayer Cross-Laminated Film and have won a WORLD STAR award. We offer a variety of bags for multiple applications. We offer Drum Liners in addition to bags. We provide customised tailor-made products to suit your needs.
Types of bags offered:
- Valve Type Bags
- Pillow Type Open Mouth Bags
- Flat Bottom Open Mouth Bags
Used for transporting a variety of products:
- Plastic granules
- Calcium carbonate
- Animal feeds
- Leather Tanning Agent
- Feed supplements
- Cement paints
- PVC compound
- Aluminum Chloride
- Oxalic Acid
- Fire Extinguisher Chemicals
Sacks can be supplied tailor-made to suit different applications and sizes. It is best suited for covering weight up to 25 kgs.
- 100% waterproof.
- Silsack is a seaworthy packing.
- Good stackability.
- Minimal risk of contamination.
- Good shock absorption.
- 100% Recyclable and eco friendly.
- Good moisture barrier properties.
- Printed upto 2 colours.
- Material grades 90 / 120 / 150 & 200 GSM.
- High tensile strength & elongation
- Inert to most chemicals and alkalis.
- Suitable for packing a wide range of materials.
- UV stability.
- Micro perforation on request.
- UN approval can be given on request.
- High degree of impact strength, tear and puncture resistance.
- Can be heat sealed only, also which helps in avoiding pilferage.
- Good printability as compared to HDPE woven.
Silsacks are supplied as drum liners too for the packing of grease and chemicals. The drums used are open mouths from 50 kgs to 200 kgs capacity.
- It saves drums & drum replacement costs, as only liners are to be replaced and not drums.
- It protects the product packed from contamination due to rusting of drums and other foreign matter ingression into the products.
- Reduces packing cost due to secondary plastic containment.
- The product can be easily removed from the drum along with the liner. It avoids the residual loss of the product.