Aqua Gold UPVC High-pressure Plumbing System
Supreme Aqua Gold's High pressure uPVC Solvent Weld Plumbing System is an economical and strong solution for the distribution and transportation of potable water. This system is very easy to install and suitable for a variety of plumbing applications. These high pressure pipes are lead-free and superior in quality as compared to conventional GI piping system.
Aquagold pipes are high pressure pipes and available from ½” to 10” sizes in SCH 40 and SCH 80 pressure classes, conforming to ASTM D- 1785. Fittings are available from ½” to 2” sizes in SCH 40 pressure class, conforming to ASTM D- 2466 and from ½” to 10” sizes in SCH 80 pressure class, conforming to ASTM D 2467.
No products available.
- Strong, resilient, and long-lasting - This system is highly resilient, tough, and durable with high tensile and impact strength. It is also free of weaknesses caused due to rusting, weathering, and chemical action which helps it last considerably longer than the GI pipe system.
- Mechanical properties - uPVC pipes are relatively more flexible than conventional pipe system. They have adequate tensile strength and even burst strength to withstand the operating pressures encountered in most service conditions within the specified range of temperatures for the system. External shocks or impacts that could cause a failure in more rigid materials, can be absorbed by the system.
- Excellent chemical and corrosion-resistant properties - This material is free from corrosion and has excellent resistance against many chemicals like strong mineral acids, alkalis, and salts, as well as a large number of organic solvents.
- Lightweight - Being light in weight (1/6th the weight of metal piping), these high pressure pipes are easy to handle, transport, and install.
- Simple and leakproof joints - Jointing can be done speedily with the special solvent cement supplied by the company which ensures 100% leakproof joints.
- Most suitable for the carriage of potable water - Being non-metallic and made from some special compounds, this system is free from corrosion, chemical reactivity, and biological effects.
- Optimum flow rates - A mirror-smooth surface with a C-value of 150 ensures high flow rates and low frictional losses.
- Piping system integrity - Supreme Aqua Gold® offers a complete range of high pressure pipes and fitting products which translates into the fact that one needs to look no further.
- Maintenance-free - Being free from all the demerits of an old system like rusting, pitting, scaling, and galvanic or electrolytic corrosion, the Supreme Aqua Gold® system can rightly boast of being maintenance-free.
- Overall economy - Maintenance-free, long life of a product which is light, can be cut, jointed, and installed with little effort saves a huge amount of money over its lifetime.
Product Usage Guide
Installation of Aqua Gold UPVC High-pressure Plumbing System